• PREMIUM QUALITY 100% Natural European Linen
• OEKO-TEX certified linen fabric ( minimal processing and no chemicals are required)
• SOFTENED (pleasant for your skin)
LIGHT KHAKI 8oz- 100% linen medium-heavyweight, 8oz/270gsm, width 57 in, soft and washed
LIGHT KHAKI 5.3oz – 100% linen medium weight, 5.3oz/180gsm, width 57 in, soft, washed
OCHRE 5.5oz – 100% Medium weight linen 5,5 oz/yd², Width of the fabric – 59"
TERRACOTTA- 100% linen Medium weight linen 5.5 oz/yd², Width of the fabric – 59"
GINGER- 100% linen Medium-heavy weight, 8oz/270gsm, width 57 in, soft, washed
COFFEE – 100% linen medium weight, 5.3oz/180gsm, width 57 in, soft, washed
ESPRESSO – 100% linen medium weight, 5.3oz/180gsm, width 57 in, soft, washed
BROWN DERBY – 100% Medium weight linen 5,5 oz/yd², Width of the fabric – 59"
TAN – 100% linen medium weight, 5.6oz/190gsm, width 57 in, soft, washed
LIGHT ASH – 100% linen lightweight, 3.8oz/125gsm, width 59 in, soft
DARK GOLD – 100% linen lightweight, 3.8oz/125gsm, width 59 in, soft
DIAGONAL – 100% linen suiting fabric, Heavyweight 9,4 oz/yd², Width of the fabric – 57",Primary colors – taupe, beige
SPOTS – 100% linen suiting fabric, Heavyweight 9,4 oz/yd², Width of the fabric – 57",Primary colors – dark navy, white, beige
GREAT FOR SEWING CLOTH AND HOME TEXTILE.
PLEASE NOTE that the color of your item may vary from what you see on your screen because all monitors display colors differently.
If you doubt which color to choose, we recommend ordering SAMPLES.
!!!!! SAMPLE is a piece of fabric 4" x 4" !!!!!!
Also, we will be happy to send you a small sample of the fabric you like in an ordinary envelope. IT IS A FREE OPTION!!!
We will cut the amount you need from 0.5 yards. If you purchase more than 1 quantity, the fabric will be in one piece. For example, if you ordered 0.5-yard quantity 4, you will receive one piece of 2 yards of the fabric. If you need us to cut the fabric, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
LINEN is the best organic fabric that is suitable and useful for the most demanding skin type.
• ANTIBACTERIAL and HYPOALLERGENIC
• DURABLE fibers (30% stronger than cotton)
• QUICK DRYING (time that’s 50% quicker than cotton)
• BREATHABLE and super absorbent
We cooperate with one of the largest manufacturers in Europe. The high quality of the fabric is confirmed by many certificates, one of which isOEKO-TEX® 100.
This fabric is perfect for sewing clothes, bedding sets, tablecloths, bread and laundry bags, curtains, and many more according to your needs.
HOW TO CARE
• Shrinkage – Up to 5% (needs to be washed before sewing)
• Linen fabric cleans very well in the washing machine. It should be washed at 40°C/104 F
• Machine drying is not suitable for linen
• Shake and flatten the fabric after washing, lay flat to dry
• Linen fabric is best to compare a hot iron on the backside if you want
• No ironing is required to maintain wrinkled texture
WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS AND THE PLANET,
PLEASE HELP US CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Please recycle our mailing envelope
Our mailing envelope is recycled, reusable, and recyclable. Please
MORE LINEN…MORE LOVE!
If you have some extra QUESTIONS or WISHES – please contact us any time.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SHOP!!!